Pageviews from the past week

Monday 10 March 2014

Here are our apology letters based on Despicable Me 2! This is Sammy's and Scott's letter:


Dear darling Daddy,

I’m so, so sorry that I blew up the class again. Please forgive me!

 

I brought one of your bombs into school and somehow it blew up! However, Edith was messing with the bomb and she forced me to bring it into school. Otherwise, she would’ve chopped my Unicorn in half and I couldn’t let that happen! Could I?

 

I am terribly, terribly sorry even though it was Edith! You’re not going to punish me are you? Not dearest little Agnes! Luckily, Dave stopped the fire but also blew the head teacher to South Africa with the super hose 2000 (I never liked that head teacher anyway! I wonder if she’ll ever come back to school or even leave South Africa?). You’re not going to tell Lucy are you? L You’re not going to lock me into the minion zone, are you? Especially with Dave because I don’t want him using the super hose 2000 on me! If he does you’ll come looking for me, won’t you?

You’re not going to take my unicorn away from me? IT’S SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE! PLEEEEEAAASE tell Margo that I didn’t die. I’ll do the dishes for a month or for two if you like. Please forgive me, I want to be with my family especially Lucy my new Mummy!

 

Lots and lots of love

                                  From Agnes xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment